Wednesday, March 13, 2013

project life week 3

Sharing week 3 today:
Week 3 had my Mom, Step-Dad, and sister coming in for the long weekend, Shaun and I saw Silver Linings Playbook (we loved it!), and I received a box from Northridge containing the October 2012 issues, which I finally got to see my card on the cover in real life! Aislynn got her report card back and she made straight A's and E's...and that picture in the corner was my laundry pile to fold and K doing one of his recent things...making a little house out of pillows on the couch and calling it his hobbit hole:)

Whenever I do catch up to last week...it will be interesting. I hardly took any photos. Shaun started a new job, Kieran started at an in-home daycare a couple days a week, and we are all battling the sickies over here. It was a tricky week getting used to our new schedule.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far:)

Supplies used:

2 comments:

justem said...

This is awesome! So fun and colorful!! :)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

i love your PL album. But tell me -- what page protectors are you using?