Tuesday, March 26, 2013

hello card

I have a quick share with you today...I have a card on the Jillibean Soup blog, so I thought I would share it here as well;)
I pulled out the old school decorative edge scissors for this. First, I used my 1" square punch and then chopped off a bit with the scissors. I made them all slightly different lengths to add a little more interest to the card;) This was a fun card to make!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you all have a wonderful day!

Supplies Used:

3 comments:

ehbost said...

Really L_O_V_E this card! Had to tell you first hand on your site.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Ooh! Love your twist on the patchwork look with the addition of a scalloped edge. Super cute! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Wow! Pam, you are so talented. This is gorgeous! Your cards are some of my favorites!