Friday, February 1, 2013

january jillibean soup projects

Good morning! I wanted to share the cards and layouts I created for Jillibean Soup in January...it is quite the eclectic assortment;)

I will start with my favorite project:

I mostly used the Macho Nacho Soup collection on this. I looove this photo of K. He is such a silly guy and is always making me smile:)


Another silly picture of K...and I just noticed this as I posted it...I guess I had fun mixing and matching fonts/stickers on my pages this month:) I will have even more fun once I get all of the new Alphabeans in every color in my hands...I love that font so so much! This page primarily uses Country Pumpkin Chowder.


This card uses the Coconut Lime Soup collection, and I still adore the color combination in this line. So fresh and fun:)


For this card, I used the Grandma's Lima Bean Soup collection. Looking back at my cards for Jillibean Soup...it seems like I am obsessed with adding twine. It's an addiction;)

Thanks for looking and I have some good news! Now that Winter CHA has come and Jillibean has released some new goodies, the collections released last summer (Grandma's Lima Bean Soup, Country Pumpkin Chowder, Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup, and Soup Staples II), as well as the fun Hexies stickers and Banner Bites stickers, have been added to the retail shop, yay!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

jilliybean and YOU were made for each other. enough. said.