Sunday, November 18, 2012

when skies are grey

I wanted to share the rest of my projects I created with the Scraptastic November When Skies Are Grey kit. The add-on is sold out, but the main kit is still available. 
Here is a card I created with the main kit:
The birds are from the October Blue Skies kit, that are misted with Clay Mister Huey's.
 For all of my layouts this month with this kit, I used instagram photos. I didn't plan too, but I suppose I take so many photos that way now, it's bound to happen!

removed for publication

The clothespin is from my stash and the enamel dots are from the October Blue Skies kit. If you didn't know, Jessica throws in an extra goody with the kit if you ordered a kit from the previous month. This month it was Mister Huey's in Taxi. I used it here to color my little alpha stickers in the title and I sprayed the patterned paper that my journaling was on.

I really loved the custom die cuts that were in this month's kit. The LOL bubble (which I colored with Mister Huey's taxi!) was perfect for this ticklish page;) I used a sketch from Heather which will be on the Scraptastic blog soon;)
 The photo was taken at night, so just crappy inside lighting, with my phone and no flash...so it is super bad quality and grainy, but oh well...it tells the story;)

If I haven't said it before...I love the stamps Heather designed this month, especially that star;) You can purchase the stamp sets HERE and HERE.

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

I know I have said before but have to again. The way you put pattern paper together is so eye catching. These are so stunning! I love the Instagram photos. They don't look like bad quality at all. They capture more of the moments you miss with a big camera.

Have a great Sunday!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Just amazing! REALLY LOVE these tooo bits!