Monday, August 27, 2012

some cards to share

I wanted to share a few cards I have made recently. As you know, I like making cards, ha!! Sometimes I just want to play and cards are a good way of doing that...I don't have to worry about photos or journaling and such.

Here is a card I created using the American Crafts Gardenia line:
I love the clothespins that came with that line! I like that they have a design on them, it just adds a little bit more pretty;) I added some twine from Ormolu here...the blue was a perfect match.

Here is a birthday card I created using the American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line:
The colors in this line are perfect for a happy birthday card:) I used THESE Dear Lizzy stamps to create the banner.

One more card:
This used the Jillibean Soup Sweet and Sour line (my favorite by them, I think?!). One of my favorite things from Jillibean Soup are the little word stickers, they are just perfect little bits to add to cards and layouts;)

That's all for now, it is always fun to add some more cards to my card stash!

3 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Delightful cards! I can see I'm going to be stepping up my cardmaking with what I learn from you!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

So colourful and pretty Pam!:)

Monique Liedtke said...

I love your colorful, bright and happy cards!!! I thought I already was your follower, but apparantly not, now I am!!