Tuesday, August 7, 2012

nook august kit

I have been playing with the August kit from My Scrapbook Nook, which is filled with a brand new manufacturer, Carta Bella. The line is called Beautiful Moments, and here is a look at the kit contents:
This is one of the lines that I think is lovely, but not a line I normally would buy. However, I am having a bit of fun pushing myself, and I like what I have created so far!

Here is a layout I have completed:
Everything here is from the kit except for the cardstock and the yellow letter stickers.

Some close ups:

I have also created 2 cards, but only one I can share today;)
I created this for the Card Color Challenge on the card forum. The little wood flag is from my stash, and everything else is from the kit;)

I should have some more projects done soon to share:) Today is A's orientation for first grade (tomorrow is the first day). She is soooooo nervous! I think she is just wondering who her teacher will be and which of her friends from kindergarten will be in her class. When I asked her why she was nervous, she said it was because you don't get many chances in first grade. Hee hee, I am pretty sure she will be just fine:)

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of my little first grader:)

1 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your "nap" page!! The kit has just arrived and I was wondering what to create with it, but you really inspire to pull it out and start straight away! (it's a shame I have to finish something else first :) . Love the straight lines of your page and all the different colors ... and the photo is so cute!