Tuesday, August 21, 2012

more August nook

Thank you all for your sweet comments and messages yesterday, I am very excited!
I would like to share some more projects using the August kit from My Scrapbook Nook (which happens to contain the Carta Bella Beautiful Moments line!):
These are some pictures from when we went to Savannah in February. We were looking for a cool place to have a drink and someone suggested the Bohemian hotel. We headed over and while it was super nice, it was a little fancier then we wanted at that moment (we ended up going to one of the many pubs) but you couldn't resist the views from the roof-top bar. One side over looked the historic downtown and one side overlooked the river, I loved that you could still see so many trees!

I added a few buttons from my stash here, but most everything else is from the kit;)

And another card for a card challenge:
This was for a stamping challenge, and I am so not a stamper;) But I like how this card came out with the sweet birdies:)

Don't forget to join in the card challenges for a chance at a pretty sweet prize;) check them out on the card forum HERE.

1 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh, these are gorgeous, Pam!