Sunday, August 12, 2012

more August Nook

I am back with more projects using the August My Scrapbook Nook kit.
First up is a layout created for the Color Challenge I am hosting on the forum.
I have had these pictures for a long time (October 2008) but haven't scrapped them. I love the sun in them and this kit just happened to work perfectly with the colors in the photos.
I grabbed some blank chipboard letters from my stash and misted them with the Studio Calico Warm Calico mist, which was an exact match to the brownish-green in the kit:)


Lots of butterflies on this page:)

The deadline for my challenge is September 1st, I hope you will play along HERE!!!

I created another card for a card challenge, this one being to use at least one hexagon on your page:
removed for publication
Check out the challenges on the card forum HERE. Every Monday and Wednesday, new challenges are posted and participants have the opportunity to win $15 via paypal at the end the month.

The August kit is now available for purchase HERE:)

1 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Just love your cards with the Aug kit