Tuesday, July 31, 2012

date night

A couple of Fridays ago, Shaun and I got a babysitter so we could see The Dark Knight Rises. It was the first time someone had watched the kids that wasn't family, but it was a girl I work with, so they were somewhat familiar. They had a blast and so did we, so we really need to do this more often;)

I made talked Shaun in to hopping in the photo booth with me after the movie, and I had to immediately scrap those photos:
The third one wasn't quite appropriate for public eyes;)

This was my last Ormolu project. Kaitlin is off adding to her little family, so the shop will be closed for awhile. I really enjoyed my time on the creative team there, it was a wonderful experience. From the owner, the products and great designs, to the other team members, it was awesome;)
So back to the project...

I used a few different lines on here...you see a flapper from Bungalow (I have been waiting to use that coffee flapper since we are such big coffee drinkers!), a flair button from Tag Sale, and a Dot N Spot from Fact or Fiction.
I also used patterned papers from Jillibean Soup Neopolitan Bean Bisque, I love the colors and patterns here!

I typed my journaling on to one of the Basic Package Tags and stamped the date with my Dear Lizzy Date Stamp Roller. Added my title with some favorite thickers and embellished with stickers and a Bungalow Little Label.

You can also see a Bungalow Fabric Strip here, which I could use about a thousand of;)

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute page...love it

SnapScrapRepeat said...

How awesome! I love the photo strip - but now you have my curiosity up on that third picture!!! ;)

Date nights are awesome - need a few more of those around here!! :)

Sherri said...

Love your use of the fabric strip, and such a cute photo of you two!