Wednesday, April 25, 2012

some fun announcements

I have been slacking blogging lately, I am sorry! I blame it on sick kids last week and allergies that are baaaaad bad this year...oh and I have been creating up a storm for something fun in May;)

I wanted to share a couple of things though...

First, the new DT members for My Scrapbook Nook have been announced HERE. I am excited to get to know the new girls see what they create! I am very happy to be staying on the team for another term:)

Second, May kits are shipping to subscribers and if you aren't a subscriber yet, NOW is the time to become one. All new subs that start with May, will get the June kit and the June grab bag for free, plus they will receive another free kit at the end of their 12 month term. What a great deal! You can sign up HERE!

Third, Ormolu is holding a creative team call! Kaitlin is wonderful to work for and the Ormolu products are just amazing!!! There is a new release (see a sneak HERE) coming very soon and I must say it just keeps getting better and better;) You can read more about applying HERE.

Here is a card I created using the April kit for a card challenge on the Nook forum:
It was a lift challenge, and I chose to lift this card by Gina:

That's all for now...Happy Wednesday, friends!!!

0 comments: