Thursday, April 26, 2012

instagram love

Are you familiar with instagram? They finally came out with an app for android phones and I *might* be a tad obsessed;) In fact, I don't even think I have taken any photos with my regular camera since I added this to my phone. It is just too easy to snap a photo and make it look pretty right then;)

I even edited some pictures I took with my camera on my phone, ha!












(click to make it bigger)

from left to right, top to bottom:
K wearing my sunglasses upside down
K giving Curious George a haircut
K playing with a new goody I brought home from work
at the strawberry farm
A at soccer practice
a yummy dinner I concocted: roasted cherry tomatoes and asparagus with pasta, pine nuts, white beans, parmesan cheese, and a light cream sauce
A when she lost her first top tooth last December
A on a carousel
A reading Harry Potter (she is SO loving it!!!)
Shaun showing the kids the fishy's mouth
A with her box of treasures
and oldie of A+K
K right now-shoes on the wrong feet because he insists on putting them on himself and a car for each hand
going to school-notice the jackets?  it was pretty cool earlier this week!
pretty night sky
my cute backseat driver
sickie boy-had some tummy bug that A had
sleepy boy with his "bankwee" (blanky)

Are you on instagram? I am looking for some of my friends on there...my username is PamFSU29 on there, look me up!

1 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

See?! What have I been saying?! My poor Nikon - he's so super jealous! I love the community at instagram too. I can't wait to see how you use these when you scrap!!!