Thursday, February 2, 2012

project life

Although I am having serious doubts about my ability to complete this project...especially because it is February and I haven't even completed one weekly spread...I want to. I shared my cover page on the Ormolu blog last week and want to share it here as well. I don't know if I will be sharing my weekly pages...will you guys find them boring? We'll see...
I used some of my favorite bits and pieces from the Fact or Fiction line and I pulled some favorite photos from 2011. For the very back page of the album (trying to think optimistically here!) I will add my favorite photos from 2012.

Some close ups...
I still need to get the page protectors, but you get the idea. You know I like bright colors, so I feel like the cover page reflects that pretty well, lol;)

I know I have been quiet lately...have had the sickies going around over here and still not 100% yet:( Hopefully I will be back to share some more projects tomorrow!

p.s. There are 2 challenges going on over on the Ormolu blog, HERE and HERE. Check them out and play along for a chance at some goodies;)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Cute!

Diane Payne said...

Well, you've done better than me. I've done nothing, except collect product for the project :)

I love your cover page and the bright colors.

adele said...

I don't think it's boring at all looking at other people's PL. It is a big project - one I'm not ready to commit to yet :) I'd love to see anything you do PL related!

Fleursbydesign said...

I love seeing all the weekly projects I couldn't even imagine trying to scrap my whole week every week :)

Carol said...

that's an awesome cover page!!! so bright and happy. I've been doing pretty well with my PL but since I left town I'm a bit behind. Hoping I don't completely fall off the wagon because of it!

Danielle said...

Oh wow I love your PL so far, great bright colors! I really hope you'll keep up doing your PL.

Alex said...

The cover looks gorgeous, Pam! It's so you. Love it! I would not find your weekly pages boring. How could I? Everything you create is simply stunning. Personally, I am not even trying to make project life. I know that this is going to be a busy, busy year... but I love the idea! Next year maybe...

Deanna said...

What an adorable front page! I love that you included candid shots, and that one of A is PRECIOUS! You totally captured that moment! Can't wait to see more of your PL pages!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

This is so cute!!So bright and colorful♥♥ Fabulous cover page!

Jessy Christopher said...

Yes, heart the sunny colors!! Makes me smile ;)

Sherri said...

Love this! I'm really, really wanting to order some Ormolu product for my album. Just waiting for the extra $. Your album looks great Pam.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

It's a great start! I think the bright rich colors are so awesome.