Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ten on wednesday...scrappy edition

totally missed Tuesday...oops! I have been a bad, bad blogger. I am totally blaming it on the move...we are finally pretty much settled in, thank goodness! I am itching to get into my new scrap space, I have worked a little in there and it is nice having my supplies at my fingertips...not in a separate room!

Anyways, lots of scrapbook shares/news, so this list will be pretty much dedicated to that;)

1. First of all THIS! I am so excited! I love that collection from Little Yellow Bicycle and can't wait to play with it! I am so happy my fellow Nook dt member, Shellye, will be designing along with me:)
2. Ormolu launched a new website recently...check it out! I think it looks awesome! The blog took a little break over the holidays, but is back on full force with some great projects:)
3. My Scrapbook Nook has a month long crop going on, with new challenges posted on Saturday and Sunday, check out the challenges, there are some pretty good prizes to be won...including a chance at the now sold-out January kit.
4. Through the 20th...if you sign up for a new subscription at the Nook, we will send you a free December kit! Read more about that HERE.
5. CHA sneaks are popping up everywhere now...to say I am excited about the American Crafts sneaks is a major understatement. I am pinching myself all over again that I get to work with them!!! Here is a peek at Dear Lizzy's new line, Neapolitan:
yes. that is ruffled paper:)
These come as pictured...how cute are they? Takes all of the work out for you!!
6. Next from American Crafts is Amy Tangerine's new line, Sketchbook...which I can't wait for either;)
how AWESOME is that notebook?!
7. Today, American Crafts revealed Gardenia, which again...I love:)
I love the hand drawn look to the thickers!!
I am a bit in love with the tags (that is always my favorite part of the collections!!), but seriously lovin' the clothespins too!
so cute!!
8. Other things that have caught my eye....
Jillibean Soup Neopolitan Bean Bisque Soup
9. These wood veneer frames from Studio Calico:
 
10. The Storyteller line from Crate Paper:

What do you think? What has caught your eye out of all the sneaks?!

5 comments:

sarah said...

congrats on lyb. can't wait to design with it either! :)

hugs,
sarah.

justem said...

there is a lot i'm loving!! the SC stuff, and the Crate for sure!

Sherri said...

You are so lucky to be working with all those goodies first hand. You're going to do great things with it all Pam, I just know it. Hey thanks so much for including me in the about out over at the Nook that was very sweet of you. I can't believe the roll I've been on over at 2Peas lately. I hope it pays off at some point. Did you move again? Or are you still getting settled from the last move? I feel like I missed something. Anyhow I hope you guys are doing well. You certainly are troopers :) love that I know you Pam and am so happy for all the good stuff coming your way.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

HUGE HUGS OF CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!! LYB will be rocked out by your designs and scrappiness! I am so happy for you!

I am glad to hear of your new space and how everything has a home! I am drooling over all of this beautiful stuff - especially that NOTEBOOK! WHOLLY COW it looks awesome!

I was gifted a notebook (from a friend who has her fingers crossed for me to win the grant to go to Costa Rica) and it is WATERPROOF!! How totally wonderful, is that?!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! YAY!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

I am ooo-ing and ahhh-ing! thanks for sharing these delicious sneak peeks :)