Sunday, November 6, 2011

happy birthday+a winner

Today is a special day for someone fabulous...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!!!
Leah is the creative mind behind all of the kits at the Nook. She also is one sweet lady and I hope she has the most fantastic birthday ever:)
May all your wishes come true, Leah!!!




I have also have a winner for the prize I was offering up from anyone who commented on my blog for the Nook's blog hop and the winner is....


Gorgeous layout - love the photo!
11/04/2011 12:40:00 PM


Congrats Fleur!! E-mail me HERE and send me your mailing info, and I will get some goodies off to you;)
There were many many other prizes being given away from the other dt members as well as the Nook, so I will be sure to link you up here when those winners are announced.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend:)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE your card Pam! those banners and so cute!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

How adorable is this banner, Pam. And the bright happy colors are perfect!

Happy birthday, Leah :-)

Sherri said...

So sweet of the DT to do this for Leah. Your card is adorable Pam.