Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ten on tuesday, kinda...

1. First up, the winner of the Details from the American Crafts blog hop:Blogger  
Jill said...
Love your lo. Nightfall is my favorite of the new lines. Your princess is adorable!! tfs.
9/18/2011 06:09:00 PM
Congrats Jill! Send me your mailing info here and I will get your goodies off to you!
2. October Nook peeks are going up and I am excited...the colors look awesome and this will be my first official kit as a design team member:) Check out the sneak thread HERE.
3. This post showed up in my google reader yesterday and I love it. The timing couldn't be any more perfect for me right now.
4. THIS was a fascinating listen in the car pickup line yesterday. Highly recommend it for parents of teenagers or almost teenagers;) I loved all of the questions from the audience too.
5. This arrived in my mailbox today:
 
I can't wait to read it...easy weeknight meals are a must, I would love links to your favorite recipes:)
6. The first day of fall is Friday. I *wish* we would have some fall weather, but let's be honest. This is Florida. And while I do have serious envy for places that experience fall, that would mean they get winter. And snow sounds magical for a day or 2, and maybe around Christmas, but that's about it for this FL girl;) At least if I can't enjoy fall weather, I can enjoy pumpkin spice lattes and mellocreme pumpkins.
7. The start of fall has me thinking about Halloween, and although I have no idea what the kids are going to be (Aislynn is deciding between a zombie and a butterfly?), here are some cute Halloween themed treats/crafts:
source 8. While I am sharing pins, here is a recent fave... source 9. The reason for the post title is that I totally started this yesterday, but never finished;) Last night, I figured I would just post this morning so I could include the winner for the AC drawing. I am becoming a bad blogger. I am going to try to be better...starting today:) 10. Lately we have been going to the beach for walks after dinner some nights...here are a few recent favorite pictures from our adventures:
 Happy Wednesday, friends! For some reason, blogger keeps messing up the format of the numbers 8 and on, grrrr... 

6 comments:

Shel said...

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE THE 2nd pic from your evening walks! Please blow that one up and scrap it REALLY large! It's awesome!!

Mrs. Weddle said...

see now i'm going to have to make a trip to the beach at sunset .. ugh i'm always trying to catch up to you with pictures lol.

tell A she wants to be a butterfly, the wings should be fun to create :) K is boring she wants to be tangled .. i was routing for astrid from how to train your dragon .. seriously cool viking constume right? but no she's all pricey, well at least the skirt doesn't have to hit the floor ... l is being a tiger, i found the carters costume cheap and he's growling now and points out all the tiger striped stuff.

i feel you on the "fall" weather. and snow is totally awsome for a day or two ... ahh maybe just the actual snow storm, and right after it .. then it just turns cold ... it's all about the palm trees in christmas lights anyway :)

Joyce said...

Those sunset pictures are stunning! I love the family silhouetted against the horizon.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Omg. What stunning sunset pics! I'll trade you three days of autumn for three full days of beach time!?

We are making plans for an apple festival in one of the far north suburbs at the end of this month! I'll do it for YOU! :)

I'm eager to check out the preteen link...off to do that now!!

LG said...

I love all your photos! They are all so beautiful, scrapworthy!

Brynne said...

The silouette of Shaun, A and K is spectacular