Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ten on tuesday

1. Happy first day of summer!!! Of course, it has felt like summer for well over a month here, but now I suppose it's official;) Check out this free summer photo checklist from Rebecca Cooper!
2. We received these last week:
So far we have made 3 different kinds of pops. 2 of the recipes need some tweaking, but the other one I got from Baked Bree's blog and it is soooo yummy! I love that the kids think it is a big treat, but it is healthy:)
3. I think we should try these homemade fudge pops next:)
4. And I apologize for this being the next thing after linking fudge pops, but Kieran has been doing some..you know...business in the potty. Not every time, but he says "I wanna go poop in the potty," we put him on and sometimes he does. Other times I think he just wants to sit on his super cool Lightning McQueen potty chair;) Funny how excited I am about this though, before you are a parent...you would never think you would be excited about anything to do with poop;)
5. Speaking of Lightning McQueen, is anyone else pumped about Cars 2? Friday is the big day! Shaun and I would pretty much see movies all the time pre-kids, so we get excited about going to the movies, even if it is for a kid movie:) But while most kid movies are crap...Pixar knocks it out of the park every time;)
6. I have a lot of projects due in the next week. I am hoping some mojo comes to me...very soon. Anyone have some scrappy dust they want to share with me?!
7. Sometimes A is next to me when I am browsing Pinterest:) So far, she has made me pin this and this. Cause I probably wouldn't have if it weren't for her, ha ha;)
8. Since the 4th of July is coming up, here are a couple cute things to do: this and this
10. Thinking I need to go into town today to pick up some fabric/zippers for some other sewing projects I have in mind. Funny how I have no motivation is scrap right now, but I really really want to sew something:)What crafty medium is motivating you right now?

2 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

ok, so I need to ask a really silly question....why is your first day of summer on June 21st?? Is it not June 1st?

Sherri said...

I don't get it. How in the world do you get so much crafting done with 2 little ones? I'm blown away. I'm always off to one place or the next it seems. I've scrapped one page in about 3 weeks. I've made a few cards and a fun little mobile thing yesterday, but there are simply not enough hours in my day :( I'm jealous of you. Love your stuff though Pam. Oh, and you, on top of scrapping you actually maintain your blog with fun and interesting stuff. *sigh* Can you package some of that energy and creativity up and send it my way please?!