Monday, March 14, 2011

happy monday...grrrr

Normally I like Mondays (crazy, right?). We get back in our routine, there are lots of new things to read in the blogging world, and it is a fresh start in which I declare THIS to be the week I will consistently exercise and eat good...usually I fall off that thought in the middle of the week though;) Also, laundry is done, sheets are clean...but this Monday morning was not so fun with daylight savings time, grrrr. I had to take up one grumpy girl to get ready for school this morning. Hoping the mood has changed when she gets back from school. Anyways,
I do have some pages to share that were made over the weekend:
I used a sketch that was on Cosmo Cricket's blog (I posted it in my random post *wink*).


Learning to Ride
There were stickers that went with the tree and sun printed on the paper, so I used some pop dots to add a little dimension to the page...
Lovely
This was for a challenge for Lily Bee, to make your own paper embellishments. I made these flowers that are insanely easy to make...just leave me a comment if you want me to share how and I will;)
Hoping to work on a sewing project as soon as K is napping today...gotta get it done before St. Patty's Day!
*Oh and before I forget, I have a few toots! I had 4 pages in the issue that came out yesterday of Scrapbook News and Review, one page picked up for the August issue of Scrapbook Trends, and one page picked up for the May issue of ScrapStreet.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comments:

Shel said...

I wanna learn! I wanna learn! Believe me, honey, I hate daylight savings time too. Zoey is sleeping in too late, won't take her usual nap and stays up way too late at night. I have to figure out a way to break this habit really fast!!