Sunday, March 6, 2011

creative scrappers sketch #146 reveal

I'm so excited for the first reveal of sketches for the new creative team for Creative Scrappers! This sketch was so much fun to work with:
 and my take:
The splotches in the sketch totally inspired the misting and I hand stitched the circles with embroidery floss. This sketch was perfect for me since I have a thing for wallet sized pictures grouped in three's;).
Make sure you check out the other fabulous takes on the sketch RIGHT HERE! And if you play along, don't forget to link your take up with Mr. Linky...you could win a prize from the March Sponsor, Loonie4Scrapbooking.
Hope every one's weekend was fantastic!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Ohh great sketch! Love your embroidered circles, such a fun detail.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Its already on my scrap table! Love this! This kind of inspiration is just what I need...and I'm so glad to see it right through your eyes!!

I'll try and finish it up tonight!

Shel said...

Cool sketch, girl. I'll try it sometime this week. I also like your new blog design! You know how much I love butterflies!! Heehee