Tuesday, February 8, 2011

scrappy share

Here are those pages I promised...
This one was based on a sketch by Zarah over at the Nook.



 This was was based on Creative Scrappers Sketch #140.


 Was totally inspired by several projects in the Nook gallery for the twine loopy thing below:)
 
And just a fun one with random things about me/what I feel at 29:)




 A simple sweet lovey card for a challenge by Zarah at the Nook.
That's all for now! I have another project on my desk that I hope to finish during K's nap today.
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Those are fabulous new layouts! I especially love the Kieran=happiness one. I want to take a closer look! I'll have to head on over to sb.com to take a peek!!!

LG said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Now I am a huge fan! I love your style so much! I can never achieve it but that is exactly what I want on my pages.
Great composition!