Tuesday, September 7, 2010

sweet sissy

When K wakes up in the morning, or from his nap, he gets a sippy of milk and snuggles with one of us while he "wakes up." Saturday, Aislynn wanted to hold him and then she told me I could take pictures:) Since she normally doesn't want to take pictures, I of course jumped at the chance.
As much as she annoys him and he annoys her (he is quickly catching on to that sibling fun-ness!), she adores and loves him so much:) Oh how I love witnessing these moments:) And seriously, how could you resist this guy? Crazy nap hair and all:)

3 comments:

Brynne said...

I love K in Red, soooooo cute! They are so sweet and I miss them & you oh sooooooo much!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Oh my! It is so cool to see how K has increased in size sitting A's lap! Precious!

Shel said...

WOW! He is really starting to look a lot like Shaun! I bet Shaun loves that!?!?!

I, too, love those RARE moments of sibling love! So glad you captured it for eternity!!! Now use it bribe them when they are older! LOL