Tuesday, September 21, 2010

4 things

1. I caught whatever nasty nasty virus A had. And nasty it was. This was the sickest I have been in the 11 years Shaun and I have been together. Thankfully, he totally stepped up and played Mr. Mom so I could get better. And good thing I am finally feeling better because now he has the virus:( So far it has made it through everyone but K and really really really hoping it stays that way...
2. I took A and K for well-checks last Tuesday (that was the last day before I was banished to the bed). At 5, Aislynn weighed in at 48.5 lbs and was 45 3/5 inches high. At 15 months (more like 15.5) Kieran weighed in at 22 lbs 2 oz and is 31 inches high. He has finally made it to the 25th percentile in weight, he has been in the 5th the whole time.
3. Since I was out of commission last week, I didn't have time to post before the trike-a-thon occurred, but they are still taking donations through September 22nd, which is tomorrow. Aislynn's school had a trike-a-thon to raise money for St. Jude's hospital. The class that raises to most gets a party, so if you want to make a donation in her name, here you go: www.mytrikeathon.org/aislynn
4. I cut Kieran's hair last Monday. It looks cute...not professional, and I am still getting used to how much bigger he looks. I promise it's better than this bang job (my last attempt at hair-cutting):

That's A circa May 2008:)

1 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

oh my, what a sad face!! You have to put this in a LO! I know it sounds crazy, but I have used pics like this and the kids DO look back at them!!