Thursday, February 25, 2010

Green Beans

What is this crap? Blech!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously...the grossest thing ever...
Maybe if I block my mouth, she won't be able to get any in there! Hmmm, time for a new strategy.
I know! I'll just smile and look really cute and hopefully that'll work! Ugh...new plan.
Seriously lady-don't give me anymore. Whoops, left my mouth open just enough for her to get the spoon in, gotta keep it clamped shut and I won't respond to anything that makes me laugh or smile. Hopefully tomorrow is banana day.

5 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

poor sugar! I CAN'T wait to see these put together in a LO! and the pics are perfect color composite - yucky green beans, flushed little cheeks, and that gorgeous blue wall!!

Rileysmom said...

OMG love love love these pictures!

Shel said...

Ahh! I LOVE IT!

Brynne said...

Ha that is hilarious, he is soooo cute! I don't think I would llike that either, yuck! :)

Phillip Perry said...

LOL. You know that is probably exactly what was going on in his head.