Thursday, January 14, 2010

28

started off with chocolate chip pancakes. Aislynn and I decided that this should be a birthday tradition:D She told me these were the best pancakes ever and that I should be the pancake king, ha ha.I used my birthday as an excuse to set up the tripod to take a family picture and no one could complain about it, ha! LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture:)
We did a little shopping...why is it that when you can buy clothes-there is nothing? So I got some scrapbooking stuff from Michaels-that is less depressing because I don't have to try it on, lol. And no matter what size I am, I can use those:) The hats we HAD to wear according to Aislynn:) Yummy cupcakes ended the day. I have a feeling 28 is going to be a good year:)
I took these a few days ago: peek-a-boo is a favorite game around here. Kieran is starting to try to hold a blanket or burp cloth up to his face and he waits until I say, "Where's Kieran" then he pulls it off, I yell "BOO" and we get some serious smiles and giggles. Love it:)

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe how grown up Kieran looks in these photos (I know everytime I say that! But he keeps looking older each and everytime!!)

what a wonderful set of bday pics. I love the hats!! I might have to be like aislynn this year and say it is necessary to wear them on MY birthday!! Hee hee.

Now get to scrapping and show use how you use those new presents!!

Brynne said...

Sounds like you had a fun birthday, wish I could have been there. That cupcake sure looks delicious and the pancakes too :) I love the one of the 4 of you smiles all the way around. Sorry you couldn't find any clothes but at least you have fresh new scrap material.

Rileysmom said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. The pancakes looked yummy!