Monday, August 3, 2009

A Princess...

Last week, when we went to Seaside and ate dinner with Phillip and Josh, there was a play going on. Aislynn wanted to watch it, but since it had already started, we thought we would comeback this week. Last night we went back, and she had so much fun! She kept wanting to meet the Princess in the play and then she said she was that Princess:) Here she is before the play, jsut dancing around! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture if her:) She just looks so happy, and I love that her feet are bare... Kieran stayed awake the whole time, but was a happy boy! Being outside just calms him...
We got a pre-k to kindergarten work book for Aislynn and she has been doing a sheet everyday. She was really into it, but now that she is drawing letters, she gets frustrated and doesn't want to di it as much:( These pictures are from a few days ago, and I found a placemat in the dollar spot at Target that you can use a crayon or dry erase marker, and she likes that better because she can erase if she messes up, lol. So maybe we can learn on that thing...She does know how to draw some of her letters. The other day she wrote HAPP and wanted me to write the Y, and she wrote DAD...both times were without help and she did it on her own!
You can kind of see in the above picture...she wants to wear ribbons in her hair now. I have a big jar on my scrapbook desk that she goes through and picks one out. This makes me happy because she actually leaves her hair up, lol! Normally, barettes and rubber bankds last 5 minutes and she pulls them out.
That's about all...I didn't lose any weight last week:( Oh well, I didn't follow my plan everyday so I will have to do better this week! At least I didn't gain any weight:) Kieran has his 2 month appointment tomorrow and will have to get shots, poor honey! I will be interested to see how much he has grown though!
Here is a layout I did using the August sketch from the fabulous Jakki:) and the August Kit from Kraft Girl Kits:Wish I had more time to play with the kit! The kit club has been keeping me quite busy the past week, which is a good thing, but it would be nice to have a little down time during the day, lol!

4 comments:

Shel said...

Pam, that layout is gorgeous as are your children!!

So, do you feel like Kieran has been a part of your family forever? Isn't it funny? It's weird to think that it's hard to remember life without him.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I AODRE what you did with the August kit! It is just beautiful! I love all of the details!!

YAY for K kickin' back and enjoying the weather/fresh air! And A too for learning to love the arts.

As for the writing bit - keep her going on the one page a day - her interest will go up and down, but I know what you are saying about the perfect bit...Brandan still fusses about not wanting to go back if it isn't easily erased!

rcprncss said...

Love that you are teaching Aislyn to write and have that workbook for her. You are doing well with her! I still can't believe how grown up she is! :) Time flies!

Brynne said...

I love that orange dress on Aislynn, she looks like she was having fun. Nice layout too!