Saturday, June 27, 2009

Look alikes...and some sneak peeks!

Last night, after we got home from dinner (pizza-yum!), Kieran was sitting in his seat on the floor, and we were looking at him and I thought, man, that looks familiar!!!Then I searched for this picture of Aislynn at almost the same age!!! She had more hair, and her eyebrows and eyelashes were darker, but the resemblance is there!!! Hard to believe she is so grown up now!!!Being pregnant must have sucked the creative juices right out of me, because I hardly ever felt like scrapping. Now I am feeling the urge again, but having trouble finding the time:) I did scrap the other night using the July kit from Kraft Girl Kits. Here are some sneak peeks of the kit:) Candi-When are you going to pull out your sewing machine:D I feel awesome today!!! I went to bed right after the kiddos and actually got some sleep-yay! It is hard for me to go to bed early, b/c before Kieran was born, I would go to sleep around 1 or 2 a.m. I also feel like I should use the time they are asleep to get things done, but feeling well rested is worth the floor being messy and the bathrooms not being up to my standards:) Anyways, I cannot believe Kieran will be a month old tomorrow!!! More on that tomorrow...hopefully, hard to get much computer time these days;)

5 comments:

Brynne said...

Gosh, they do look a lot a like, I love those sweet kiddos! Nice scrap pages!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I "believe" I see Shaun in Kieran now! But what a good, organized memory to pull up that pic! I can't wait to see them standing nect to one another!

Okay, I'm dying to get that sewing machine out of the box but I have NO where to put it without my old scrap tables and this crazy counter top hasn't come in yet!! Your sneaks LOOK GORGEOUS esp the stitching and perfect little butterflies!! I wanna see more!!

Shel said...

I don't think Kieran looks like Aislynn, but from pics that I have seen of Shaun, I think he is the spitting image of his daddy!!! WOWEEE!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

The comparison photos are amazing. If they were born at the same time they could be twins! LOL

Phillip Perry said...

Two cute siblings! I'm glad you're able to start being creative again even if it's still hard to find the time.