Thursday, April 30, 2009

34 weeks...

Lots of things to comment on about this week (more like things to complain about, lol!). The first one being indigestion. I swear I do not remember this at all with Aislynn, but Shaun says I had it (and complained about it!). I am just uncomfortable in general too...sleeping, sitting, driving, you name it. The past few days I have been experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions. I do not remember these at all with Aislynn, but I had never experienced them before, so maybe that's why? Earlier in this pregnancy I thought I would want the baby just to come whenever, but I am ready now, lol!!! Not too much longer...roughly 6 weeks and we get to meet this little guy:)
This was Aislynn in the baby's room:) She was asking me when we could fix the crib:) We will probably do the room in a couple weeks and she is excited about helping put it together!The past week, after dinner, we have been going to this little place down the street from us with a big grassy opening and playing soccer (well, Shaun and Aislynn). It was getting dark, so not the sharpest pictures, but Aislynn REALLY loves doing this! She is pretty good too, we might have a little soccer player on our hands. She LOVES trying to get the ball from Shaun, she cracks up uncontrollably when he is keeping it from her...it is SO cute:) That's all for now...just getting ready to reveal the May Kit tomorrow at Kraft Girl Kits.

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I LOVE that shot of A on the floor! She is getting so big - perfect to be ready for a BIG sister!

Shel said...

Pam - I'm so excited for you! I can't believe it's almost time! Wow! This went by so fast!