Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Growing...

in lots of ways:) Here is my 27 week belly, you get to see the whole thing since I was wearing a white shirt and the background in white:) Last week, the cashier and bagger at the grocery store couldn't believe how big I looked for having 3 months to go. They thought I had more than one baby in there:( It really hurt my feelings...why do people think it's okay to comment on things like that? Ugh. Anyways...
She is exactly 3.5 today. Eek!!! Tomorrow she is going to be closer to 4 than 3!!! Time is flying by SOOOOOO fast! Oh, and I had been putting off getting her bangs cut, but since she will not keep her barrette on very long, I just decided to keep her bangs. So we went to "the bang store," as Aislynn calls it and got her hair cut. Cute feet:) I took Aislynn to get new shoes last weekend and all of her shoes were size 9, and she should wear a 10! So these are one of the pairs we got:) Yesterday, Brynne, Aislynn and I went to get our toes done...and I wish I could say it was nice and relaxing. Let's just say that it would have been more relaxing had it just been Brynne and me. But Aislynn's toes do look cute:) We were having issues today...for some reason, she refused to give the camera eye contact...
Even though I know nothing about gardening, we bought some flowers and planted them in our front yard today. A had SOOO much fun, so I'm glad we did it:) Hopefully the flowers live...when we were digging the holes the dirt was like sand and not soil?
Here are the latest pages I have made...all with the March Kit from Kraft Girl Kits!!!

Tomorrow is my next doctor's appointment, so I will update after that and let you know how it went!

3 comments:

Brynne said...

I'm glad Aislynn was behaving better today, she looks cute in her gloves and shovel!

Mrs. Weddle said...

she's only in a size 10 now, yikes. kailee has been in that size for a while now ... her summer croc's are bound to be 11.

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

You look good. Just remember people say dumb/stupid things. Next time tell them you are having 12 babies to beat out the octo-mom!

I'm glad you are taking up gardening. You will enjoy it. Go to the county extension office and they will have all kinds of gardening literature for you.