Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sleepy Princess...

We went to Biloxi for a couple days with Brynne and Sean; were only there 1 full day. I didn't really take pictures. We left Tuesday afternoon, ate dinner and they all went and gambled while A went to bed and I got some stuff done of the computer (with REALLY slow internet). Then Tuesday, the boys played poker while Brynne and I took Aislynn to Chucke Cheese, which she LOVED, and then we went shopping and met the boys for dinner. Last night, I thought A looked so sweet sleeping (in her brand new princess nightgown), so I snapped this:I took it on Aperture Priority Mode with the ISO set at 1600 and the widest aperture that lens offered (f1.8). No flash...the only light was a lamp in the room:)
Here are my latest scrapbook pages...
I forgot to take a 22 week belly picture yesterday, so I will have to try and remember to take one today!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

ABSOLUTELY angelic! I think she is so sweet with that little cuddly face! You just want to kiss her to pieces! PLEEEZE scrap this one soon!

Rileysmom said...

OMG such cute LOs...guess which is my fave....Love the bright colors. A and Riley are adorable together!