Monday, February 9, 2009

Gettin' her groove on...

After dinner, I heard Aislynn go in the office and tell Shaun she was going to play music on her guitar and he should on his. As soon as I got there with the camera, she decided just Dad could play while she danced:) These pics turned out how I wanted...with Shaun in focus and the rest blurred...This is our junk room as well as our office:)
These pics crack me up, normally she insists on wearing a nightgown or a dress so she can "dance like a princess."
I had a doctor's appointment today, everything looked good. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and he was kicking at where the doppler thing was:) Aislynn was disappointed that we couldn't see the baby on the screen like last time:) I have gained 8 lbs since my last appointment-OMGosh! So, 16 overall so far...looks like I definitely have my appetite back! Hmmm, wonder if those home baked goodies have anything to do with that?

1 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

She looks so grown up in these pics! Way to groove, Aislynn! Sounds like little brother got his thumping beat in there too!