Monday, January 26, 2009

More goodies...

We have Blonde Brownies baking right now-YEP, I'm pregnant:) Those cookies did not last long in our house, and it seems as if my fruity candy cravings have switched to chocolate. So I thought I would update my blog while I waited...they smell really good!These are of A after her bath tonight. Her toothbrush is in our bathroom and so she always wants to jump on our bed after she brushes her teeth. Silly! This was the other day...blowing bubbles... Auntie Brynne came over and watched Aislynn Saturday so Shaun and I could go on a date:) We saw Slumdog Millionaire-we really liked it!!! It was nice to see a movie, we also went to dinner-THANKS Brynne!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Adorable photos!!!

You've received a fab blog award! Check out my blog, copy the photo and post to your blog!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

that upside down pic is the best!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

She is so cute and happy-go-lucky. I can almost smell those cookies. email me a couple of em!

Phillip Perry said...

She loved jumping on mom's bed too!

Slum Dog was awesome. I'm glad it one Best Picture as I'm sure you are too.