Thursday, January 8, 2009

18 weeks yesterday...

This was my picture I took yesterday...18 weeks. This pregnancy seems like it is flying by, so much faster than when I was pregnant with Aislynn. Maybe because I am not so obsessed with being pregnant this time since I have done it before, lol. I am definitely craving sweet tea, cheese, AND twizzlers/licorice. Expecially the last thing. Like so much that I have to get a new bag everyday. Today I bought 3 bags, so that should last a few days:) The baby is moving around a lot more now, especially when I am sitting down, it is the best feeling! Aislynn keeps telling me my belly is getting bigger, and she gives it kisses and pats it to say hi to the baby:) Today A looked so cute in this shirt that I HAD to take pictures of her in it. I took a ton, but a lot of them are out of focus, or dark, weird. Anyways, these are the best ones... In this one and the one below, there is the strange ray of light, it was only in some of the pictures, but I am so bummed it's in the one below:( How cute is that face?
It was a little windy:)
I think this one is my favorite: She is becoming more cooperative with the camera...yay!

3 comments:

rcprncss said...

She is the perfect little poser! I love that last one too but I also love the one with the weird ray of light and the one with her hair blowing! They are all good! She is such a little doll! Fabulous pictures!
ps- i like your belly pictures too. That is so cool you are doing that to see how you grow! :)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

You are right! The beautiful colors in her blouse and coordinating shoes are pic perfect - those pretty smiles are an added bonus!

Rileysmom said...

You are definately looking preggers!!! Great new pics of A, you need to tell me about your new lens! I need to buy myself a new bday present!