Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Christmas...

Sunday Shaun's family came over to exchange gifts since we won't see them on Christmas. Aislynn, Aunt Ashley and I made Peppermint Bark, and here is A crushing up the peppermints...She got this Princess Aurora doll from Mimi and Papa and she ADORES it. It sings the "Once Upon a Dream" song from Sleeping Beauty and she sings along to it...it is so cute. This is definitely a favorite toy! Aunt Ashley, Aislynn, and Mimi
Aunt Ashley and Aislynn
Shaun with his Dad and Sister Papa and AislynnA and I are making cookies for Santa today:)

2 comments:

rcprncss said...

She is quite the little helper in the kitchen! Great pictures! I bet A is excited to bake cookies for Santa!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

These are beautiful! You have inspired me THAT I MUST take more pics of the kids with their grandparents! I think A's little shirt is so cute too!

Enjoy a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, PAM!