Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Today Brynne, Aislynn and I met Becky and Riley at a cute little farm. We came home with 3 pumpkins and some yummy apple cider. Aislynn and Riley were not cooperating at all with the paparazzi, darn toddlers, lol. It started drizzling outside, so we had to leave, but here are the best pictures...
We went on a hayride... On the way home, we were driving on this dirt road, and I thought this bridge was cool-so we had to stop and take pictures--thanks Brynne for indulging me:) Woo hoo! More stopping on the way home to see the world's biggest pumpkin:) Not sure if it really is, but this neighborhood is holding a charity event next week and you guess how much the pumpkin weighs and the proceeds go to some charity that I cannot remember what it is. There is supposed to be a pumpkin patch the next 2 weekends, so going to see if I can drag Shaun there next weekend:) The pumpkin was HUGE!!!! Maybe Aislynn will grow up to be a tight-rope walker...Anything she can walk on like a balance beam, she loves to and then she likes to jump off:) That was our eventful Saturday!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I think these are gorgeous! I love the angles in some of them and the colors are so potent!

Shel said...

I really like the pic of you guys on that giant pumpkin. You must blow that one up!!

rcprncss said...

Pam, that picture of you and A is so cute on that super-sized pumpkin! Great mother-daughter shot!

Mrs. Weddle said...

great pumpkin pictures :) i like the hudge pumpkin one too!