Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend recap...

Becky and Riley came over this weekend...we took them to the beach, but the water was SO nasty-lots of algae and the girls were not cooperating with us taking pictures:( But they did like going out for pizza and ice cream!!! Last night Becky and I attempted to scrap but we didn't get much done!!! I have to add some finishing touches to 2 pages and will try to get them posted soon! I think we are grilling our yummy pork tenderloin with the mango salsa for dinner tonight-yum!!!
Here are the few good pictures I got:


Becky-Here's your crazy-curly-headed girl!!!

Here's the HUG picture:)Here some scrappy things...this was made based on a Pencil Lines sketch #91.

This was made based on a sketch by Lydia.

The sneak peek for the August Freckle Friends kit is up here, it is so fun!!! I am going to try to play with it tonight and get some in-action sneak peeks for you!!!

That's all that's going on here, hope everyone had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

rcprncss said...

I love your beach pictures! That Almost 3 layout is fabulous, I love the green/black color combination!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

WOW! That water is green! I adore A's little striped suit all covered in sand! I am envisioning the LO for these cute pics!

Shel said...

I can't wait for you to scrap the pic of A with her legs up. That will be a fun layout!!!