Monday, May 12, 2008

Back...

We are back home, drove back last night. Aislynn WOULD NOT go to bed last night, finally around midnight I put the side back up on the crib so she couldn't keep getting out.
Here are some pictures from the weekend. Saturday morning I met a friend, Becky and her little girl, Riley (she is 6 months younger then Aislynn) at the Tallahassee Museum. Here are the girls going on the slide...They were so cute together...Aislynn calls Riley "Baby Riley," it is so cute:)It amazes me how much bigger Aislynn is and there is just a 6 month difference in their age!Here are some family pics we got yesterday... Aislynn and Aunt Brynne!
The girls...we were not all looking at the camera at the same time, and this was my favorite, even though I don't know what we were laughing at!

My Mom and me...
My sister and me...

Love this picture...

Aislynn was obsessed with the basketball...

She was so funny eating the corn on the cob-it was her "special" corn, as she called it.
She pulled all the toilet paper off the roll, then wanted Grandma to put another roll on...
Here are some goodies I got before we went out of town, I got all this stuff for $47-pretty good deal! There is a place here called Scrapbook Clearance and it's all older stuff, but it was 50% off the entire store.
Here is stuff I got from Scrapbook Market in Tallahassee!! It is a good thing we don't live close to that store! Anyways, I picked up the new Making Memories Noteworthy Collection-love it!!!
That's all for now, hope everyone had a fun weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!


3 comments:

Shel said...

Pam -
You have more scrap supplies than my local scrap store!

You and your mom look identical!

And A looks adorable in every single one of these pics!

Mrs. Weddle said...

those supplies look yummy!

Anonymous said...

Wow that Riley sure is a cutie!!! Looks like you cleaned up at the scrapbook market...i just love that place!!! It was good to see both of you!