Friday, March 28, 2008

On a roll...

I have been a busy girl! I have scrapped everynight this week, woo hoo! But I do need to clean the house at some point, lol. Here are 2 pages I created with the beautiful All My Memories February kit:The above page, I used Pencil Lines Sketch #76-LOVE how it came out!
I have been waiting to scrap this picture of Aislynn with her silly get-up. I was just waiting on that little journaling card by MME to arrive;)
Here are some cards and one more layout from the awesome March Freckle Friends kit-soooooo fun to work with!




That's about it for now, I haven't been taking pictures-bad Pam-I will today though. Hope everything is cheery with you!


1 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Cute Blog. You sure are on a roll . I amlikeing what I am seeing. It's fun to see your in the gallery over at AMM.
Jenn